- Ownership: JB Enterprises Pty Limited (JBE, ‘we’ or ‘our’) is the operator and owner of JBEHosting.net (Website).
- Acceptance and amendments: Users of this Website (Users or ‘you’) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of JBE. Please remember to read these terms and conditions on a regular basis so that you are aware of any changes that we may make. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions (or any changes to them).
- We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the Website or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the Website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the Website or if that information is not up-to-date.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property in relation to material included on this Website belongs to JBE or its licensors or advertisers, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this Website is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
- Third party content: This Website may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
- Third party links: This Website may include links to third party sites which are not related to JBE and in relation to which JBE has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this Website does not indicate any relationship between JBE and that third party or any endorsement by JBE of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Website.
- Promotions: Terms and conditions of entry for any promotions or competitions on the Website will appear with that competition/promotion and you should read those in conjunction with these terms and conditions.
- No Liability: JBE will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage (whether it be direct or indirect) however caused (including through negligence) which you or anyone else incurs, including without limitation damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Website or any linked third party website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from the Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
- No Warranties: The information on the Website is not comprehensive and is intended only to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. Except to the extent implied by applicable law that cannot be excluded or limited, JBE makes no warranty regarding the information on the Website. You must make your own assessment of it and rely on it wholly at your own risk.
- User Generated Material: The Website contains blogs and other user generated content which provide for comment or feedback by Users, real-time interaction between Users (including individuals referred to as guests and experts) and other electronic messaging and notice services (“User Generated Material”).
- It is a condition of your inclusion of or use of any User Generated Material and your access to the Website that you do not do any of the following:
a) restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying any forum;
b) post or transmit any material:
i) which is (or could reasonably be expected to be) unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent, including without limitation transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
ii) of any kind which is not your original work, or which violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) upon the rights of any other person, including material which is protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights;
iii) which you know (or reasonably ought to know) to be false, misleading or deceptive;
iv) of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
v) or in any way exploit any material for commercial purposes or which contains any promotional material or advertising;
vi) which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights;
vii) which racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other physical or mental disability;
viii) harm minors in any way; or
ix) impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- JBE may from time to time monitor or review the contents of User Generated Material but JBE has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any User Generated Material that is available via the Website and is not responsible for any User Generated Material (including any information, comments and/or advice of any individual referred to as guest or expert whose statements on the Website are solely their own).
- JBE retains the right and discretion to terminate your access to any User Generated Material if we believe you are abusing the service or breaching any of these terms or conditions.
- You acknowledge that the comments or opinions contained in the User Generated Material are not the comments or opinions of JBE, and JBE accepts no liability in relation to material posted including its content or accuracy.
- You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless JBE and its related bodies corporate against liabilities, claims, loss (including consequential loss) or damage incurred:
a) due to your reliance on any User Generated Material;
b) as a result of material you post or as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- All purchases from JBE are subject to 30 Money back Guarantee, No other guarantee or warranty applies unless specifically stated on the sale invoice.
- Payment is accepted by Direct deposit, Visa Card, Mastercard or Cash (AUD$).
Johanson Brothers Enterprises